I enjoy facilitating breakthroughs, deep healing, and peace for my clients.
The pieces that define and invigorate you can become neglected and forgotten. They may be buried in layers of wounds and painful experiences, but I promise they are still there, and I am excited to help release the painful layers and reconnect with your true essence.
All the modalities I use with my clients have been significant to my healing journey, and they remain a substantial part of my regular practice of staying centered no matter what life throws my way.
I love supporting my clients as they unlock freedom and joy from within.
The healing that transpires in a session has the power to ripple through families, communities, and the world.
More about me
I have always been able to feel where emotion and pain are being held in others and this allows me to easily pinpoint the root issue so my clients can move forward on a path to healing.
I have been sensitive my entire life, and over the years I have learned tools and methods to turn that sensation up or down as I transition from being out in the world to being in the office with my clients.
Many of my clients are also empaths and I love being able to share tools and tips with them so they can also feel grounded and not have to go into hiding to avoid the overwhelm. They were actually the inspiration for my podcast, The Empath Playground.
I have expanded my knowledge and skills beyond my naturally intuitive level by studying with the Upledger Institute, Spirit School, Meditate School of Mindfulness and Sound, Birth Arts International, as well as traditional healers. I love learning and continue to seek out opportunities for growth both personal and professional.
There is a list of many of my trainings further down this page.
What I Do
I connect with your inner wisdom and follow it’s lead.
Each session is unique and will contain the modalities that your inner wisdom is calling for.
Always honoring the state of your nervous system so that your body and mind feel safe enough to do the healing work.
My clients often have had doctors who told them “nothing is wrong” or they treat the symptoms with medications rather than digging in to find the cause. Many times test after test is ran, but no answers come back leaving the client frustrated and feeling alone.
I help my clients tune in on a level that doesn’t register on tests, uncovering the root issues and facilitating healing.
When you work with me, I listen to you and your body’s inner wisdom, so we can understand what is REALLY going on.
I have worked with clients who have causes that go back to childhood, in utero, ancestral, or from a past life.
My holistic approach of Intuitive Alchemy™ allows for healing on a deep level beyond how profound or ancient the wound might be.
- CranioSacral Therapy 1 & 2– Upledger Institute
- SomotoEmotional Release 1 & 2 – Upledger Institute
- Mindfulness Teacher– Meditate School of Mindfulness
- The Initiation – Mediumship– Spirit School
- Transformational Life Coach – Meditate School Of Mindfulness
- Doula and Trainer – Birth Arts International
- Usui Reiki Master- Samantha Wilson
- CST for Conception, Pregnancy, Birth & the Newborn– Upledger Institute
- Perinatal Mental Health Summit – (Wendy Davis Ph.D., PSI, & Nicole Cirino MD, OHSU)
- Trauma Intelligence Training – Blythe Landry
- Cultural Competency Training- Shafia Monroe Consulting
- Group and Individual Crisis Intervention – UMBC
- Traditional Rebozo – Angelina Martinez Miranda (Traditional Mexican Midwife)
- Spinning Babies Training -Gail Tully
- Queer Birth Project LGBTQ Positive Birth & Postpartum Doula Training
- Vibrational Sound Therapist- Meditate School Of Mindfulness
- Yoga Nidra Practitioner Meditate School Of Mindfulness
- Maui Mama, Issue 44, – Five Ways Doulas Improve Birth.
- Midwifery Today, Issue 107, – The Mythical Expiration Date.
- Midwifery Today, Issue 104, – Supporting Empowered Births.
Media: I am passionate about the work I do and love speaking about it. I am available for podcasts, radio, print, or television interviews. Please use the email at the top of my website to contact me